2013/11/22

Simple Enough

I have stored my scarves and belts on a hook on my closet door for years.  They are super annoying and fall off all the time!  Plus I could never get just one down without three or four falling off as well.  It wasn't working very well.  Then I saw that I had pinned this a while ago and of course never did it.


Seemed simple enough and would make for an easy mark off the pinned list so I finally did it.

The first picture was pretty clear that this was the first step.

 Here is my pile of scarves and belts.


Here is the tricky part.  Put it on the curtain loop. Then again and again with the rest of your items.  I know that was complicated but try and keep up.


 I was pretty satisfied at this point.  Then I picked it up and realized that this hanger wouldn't last long under the weight of everything.


So I put it on a wooden one, which when I looked back at the steps became obvious that I should have done in the first place. Done. The loops were $1.16 at my local Walmart.

No comments: