2012/05/20

I Solemnly Swear I Have Been Up To Something Awesome!!

I have been really bursting to post about this but I wanted to get them all finished before I did in case it didn't work.  So here there are!


The trio


 I thought Hermione would be the easiest but her hair ended up being pretty difficult.

Her back


Ron's close up


The Boy Who Lived


 The pillows I saw on Pinterest ($74 for 2!) had Harry with black eyes.  Black!!  I couldn't have that so I stayed true to the books and did green.


 Isa (and I)  really like them!!  

They ended up being really difficult.  Mostly because I am having trouble with my machine.  It took a little over a week to get them done in my "spare" time with all the hand stitching I ended up dong.  I even learned how to put in an invisible zipper!  I LOVE them!

6 comments:

Terra said...

I have those "pinned" too! I love them. they look just like the horribly over priced ones:)

Marianne said...

Um...LOVE. And love ten more times. :)

Laura said...

Impressive! I see anything Harry Potter now and think of you.

Chernobyl said...

Oh Won-Won! So square and fluffy. Good work.

Unknown said...

I love them! You did a great job!

Matthew said...

+10 awesome points