2003/09/22

Until I met Josh I thought everyone hated hanging out with their family ( biological, not in-laws ). He apparently really looks forward to going back home. I am going to be going home this weekend for my dad's birthday party and my sisters will be there. Anyone who has been to a family get together at my house knows that they can be very entertaining well, that is probably only the right word if you are not related to us. For all of the family members it can be one of the most unhealthy (mentally and physically) things that has happened to you in a while. These "fun" weekends are probably the reason that my brother moved across the world, and two of my sisters are hardly ever seen. I can't blame them. So be sure to tune in this weekend for all the gory details of the Perkins "family fun" weekend it is sure to provide plenty of laughs.

No comments: