2003/10/28



Josh and I saw this movie when we were at blockbuster renting a movie and of course I have something to say about it. I don't get the title. From Justin to Kelly, that makes no sense. I mean, is he writing a letter to Kelly, are they in a town named Justin and are going to travel to a nearby town called Kelly, or is he giving her a gift and just wrote on the from that it was to her from him? Who came up with this title, better yet who had the idea of this title pitched to them and said hey, that's a good idea! I think that title of the movie should have something to do with what the movie is actually about not just be place to put the actors name, that is what the credits are for. Just for the publics information I do know what the title is referring to, it just annoys me.

No comments: