2003/10/13

As most of you know I am taking some classes this semester at ASU. I don't like to leave Isabella for any longer than I have to so when I get out of class I try to get to my car as quickly as possible. This is when I tend to meet the less than intelligent individuals in our lovely little town. I say try because I am rarely successful in getting there quickly. It has come to my attention that people have no idea where they should walk while on a sidewalk. I thought this was common knowledge but apparently it isn't. I was always taught that you should stay as far to the right as possible unless you need to pass someone. This allows for a smooth uninterrupted walk. If both people stay to their right then everyone has plenty of room. It would appear that most people enjoy walking right in the middle of the sidewalk and refuse to move even if they see you coming, so you are forced to step off of the sidewalk so you can continue on your way without running into them. Did their parent's teach them nothing? I just want to keep going and walk right into these people. This inconvenience is costing me precious time with Isabella. I hadn't really noticed that I was ending all my posts in caps until josh pointed it out and I don't want to confuse anyone by changing it now so here it is, STAY TO THE RIGHT ON THE SIDEWALK!

No comments: