2013/01/19

Yoga 21 Day Challenge

I don't like yoga.  At all.  I don't find it relaxing, I can't breath, my hips hurt, the "moaning"is NOT happening, and I constantly fall over.
That being said, almost everyone I know that has done it loves it.  Especially my mom.
Over Christmas she had some Kohl's Cash that was set to expire at midnight.  We all know I can't tel free money go to waste so I got on their website and found a 21 day Yoga Journal challenge.  It was supposed to be a nice variety that was good for all levels.
Since I'm old and I should give things a fair shot before I die, I decided to try this.  21 days straight of yoga.  I just did day 4.  Some days have been really hard, some super easy.  It's nice because I really have no idea what to expect so I can't really dread it properly.  So far I have only collapsed out of 1 pose, and fallen out of 2.  Pretty good I'd say.  Isa even joined me yesterday.  My breathing is still TERRIBLE.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments: