2012/11/30

One Child's Trash...

The girls had SO much fin in Arizona playing with their cousin Charlotte.  I'll do a post about that later but for now I had to share this little bit of cuteness.  Charlotte has a plastic slide thing.  Emmeline called it her "castle".  She would sneak outside to play on it whenever she got the chance.  


She really loved the slide. 

See


So when I went to take out our trash this morning and found this little gem being thrown away because it was dirty, I was all too happy to give it a home.  So like many mothers would, I dove for it.  Literally.  Banged/cut up my shin in the process but it was totally worth it for  the excitement on her little face :)  It isn't quite as cool as Charlotte's but she could barely wait for me to clean it.  She stood right next to the door waiting and when I told her it was ready she ran past me and climbed up.



Then she invited her sister. 



 It took a lot of begging to get her to look up for this picture.


2 comments:

Chris Harris said...

That is awesome. Charlotte wants to come over and play on it with her.

Terra said...

You are awesome! If you ever doubted :)