2004/08/18

My Little Bear

Isabella and I were playing in her room before bed last night and she found, for the first time, her huge pile of stuffed animals. I thought she would go for the cute little colorful ones but instead she fell for this huge bear I stole form my brother when I was young (sorry Matt). Anyway, she kept laying him on the floor and cuddling with him and giggling. It was pretty cute but I thought she would forget about it. This morning she wouldn't go downstairs without him and then would only let my rock her to sleep if I rocked him too. It was really cute! When I put her down she opened her eyes briefly to make sure I hadn't taken him away and then smiled and squeezed him. Just so you can all understand why I thought this was so cute and funny, here are some pictures of just how big this bear is to her.







No comments: