2004/01/04

I am debating on whether I am going to tell any family holiday stories. A good reason not to is because both of our families read this site and I don't really need the drama right now. Something exciting did happen over the break though. Isabella cut her first tooth on her seven month birthday. It only took her about ten hours to get it out. The thing that really sucked about it was that while she was crying we were on a charter bus with about 45 high school kids coming back from Florida. Isa was very brave about it though. She keeps sucking on her bottom lip so she can rub her lip on her new tooth. I can't wait until it is big enough that you can see it when she smiles.
I will try to think of a cool story about the break that wont get anyone in trouble but that might be hard.

No comments: