2009/03/07

Dinner Conversation?

Josh: Son of a....

Isa: Gun. you should say son of a gun instead of son of a b!@#$. (josh has never said that).
At this point she got up to go check something. i called her back to the table.

Megan: where did you hear that word?

Isa: I don't know.

Megan: then how do you know it isn't a good word?

Isa: i just do. B!@#$ is a bad word. guns are ok b/c you can protect yourself with a gun.

Megan: where did you hear that?

Isa: the news.


just to make everyone feel better we did have a talk with her about B!@#$.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh wow. She's hilarious. I miss her.

Laura said...

Oh man, I miss you guys so much. Those are the type of conversations I really miss.

Josh said...

wow, you guys make it sound like she's a swearing machine! well.. she probably has sworn more than Megan or I put together...

Mary Ann said...

I bet it's the ballet class. Those ballerinas swear like sailors.

I'm joking of course. The stuff my kids say has been highly influenced by their peers.

Shiree said...

The news huh? That's a nice dinner conversation for sure!

Megan said...

apparently she and josh were watching glenn beck together. no more unsupervised daddy daughter time.

Terra said...

At least she new it was a bad word.

AmyCurtis said...

Hah! Parenthood - what a riot! I guess that's what I have to look forward to huh? Sam and I sure miss you guys!

Hey, I want to get invited to Josh's blog, but I don't have his email to ask. Can you pass this along for me? Thanks!
My email is amyloucurtis@gmail.com