2004/05/02

One Day I Pooed the Biggest Poo I Ever Met

I just checked my email and I got a funny one. My friend lance is writing a book with funny quotes from three year olds and the title was one of them. The pint is to remind adults about the innocence of being a child. The funniest part about it was that it reminded me of another story me friend "sharlene" (name has been changed) told our group of friends one Sunday afternoon. I don't know why but we started talking about peoples regularity and "sharlene" decided to share with the group that "she had pooed such a big poo that it stuck out of the water" we all burst out laughing and picked on her about it for a while. The next Sunday she once again pipes up and says that "it wasn't that big, the water in her toilet bowl was just low". The damage had already been done though. We still pick on her about it (obviously). I guess the point is that just because you talk about your poo doesn't mean you are an innocent child.

I have decided to change the name of my blog every once in a while to liven things up. This particular title refers to a problem I had last week. I have been doing some work for my dad. He wants his driveway widened. This means using a shovel and a pickaxe (for the rocks) to dig into the hill by his driveway. This is super hard to do. I could barely lift my arms or grasp anything for a few days after working on this project. Well, when you try to break the boulders little pieces fly everywhere. I thought I would be fine if I wore safety goggles but apparently not. When I got home later that day I started to have pains in my chestal area when ever I picked up Isa or anything touched me. I was getting worried because I thought it might be something serious. I found out later when I was getting in the shower that it was nothing to be worried about, just some rocks in my bra form the shower of rock shards I had earlier.

No comments: