2004/05/28

Chilly

I few days before my summer classes stared Isabella decided to get up at 3:3:00am. I brought her to be with us to sleep thinking I could get a little more sleep. This was only a fantasy however because even though I managed to get her back to sleep she tossed and turned the whole time and kept hitting me. So I layed there and she was up bright and early at 6:00am. This gave me the perfect opportunity to visit with Josh before he left for work but I was soooo tired I could barely keep my eyes open. Needless to say, Isabella had a lot of fun with him before he left. As soon as he walked out the door she crashed. She did not sleep though. She just crawled over to her recliner and layed down. Once josh had left and the excitement died down I realized how cold it was at that hour of the morning (we had left a window open and it had rained). I went and got Isa a jacket so she wouldn't not get cold and I layed on the couch. She came over to me after a minute and pulled herself up and layed down with me, which I thought was pretty darn cute. She got bored with that after a while and climbed down so she could return to her chair. I was afraid she was still cold so I went and put her blanket in the dryer for a while and then put it on her and wrapped her in another blanket resulting in the contented look you see here.



She ended up laying there watching her movie for a long time which isn't really like her


all this relaxing resulted in the sleepy look seen here


all in all it was a very exhausting but fun morning. I just hope she doesn't do that all the time.

No comments: