2013/07/08

Another New Favorite

Most people know I love to go after bargans.  This includes clothes.  I hardly ever go into a store without scanning the clearance racks for clothes for the girls for next season.  Target usually has the best, and lately they have had a ton of my new favorite item for Emmeline.  Jeans.  I know it sounds plain and fairly lame but these are jeans without a stretchy waist!  Emmeline has never been able to wear these before.  Every other winter her pants have consisted of mostly leggings or the occasional elastic waisted jeans.  The problem with traditional jeans was that they would hit right at her g-tube and rub it which caused quite a bit of irritation.  But now that we are tube free I have been having SO much fun buy real jeans for my little Dumple!

1 comment: