2012/07/24

It's Pretty Official

Texas is killing me.  I'm not saying I'm totally better.  I do have bad days here and there but overall I am WAY healthier in NC.  My headaches have gone down, as well as the pretty much constant nausea. I have been on more medicine in Texas in the last two years then in my whole life combined!  I am just to tired of having all that crap going through my body! Sadly on Emmeline's new sleep schedule, or lack there of, my fatigue has gone way up.  I just can't keep up and I am super excited to be able to just put her in her crib and leave the room.
We have been doing a TON on vacation and will most likely have some big posts when i get home but for now i just have the ipad as my computer so i can't really do a good picture post or anything.
So...I'm not dead or anything.

No comments: