2006/01/11

A little too soon

I was driving up to the cabin today and Isabella said something I was hoping I wouldn't hear for a few more years.

as I was driving I hear her say "mommy, I need my pacifier, pacifier" this means she wants two pacifers. I tell her she doesn't need one. She replies with " yes, I need two pacifiers" so I say that she is a big girls and doesn't need a pacifier unless she is going to sleep. She then pops out with " I'm not a big girl........you don't love me anymore". That's right, she has already used that line. I think I was at least 6 or so before I pulled that one. I don't think it had the desired affect though. I started laughing.

10 comments:

Dad said...

You were 6 or so when you remember pulling that one. You would have certainly said that before 6 and probably said it in your 2's also, but I love you anyway too. Dad

katperkins said...

She loves me. I don't know what your problem is.

katperkins said...

I was just kidding by the way. Dad, I think you need to realize that we're talking about someone who says she remembers things before the age of one.

Jason Heilpern said...

I can honestly say that I dont think I ever used that as a child. Now that I am older Terra and I will tease each other with that, but never in all seriousness.

megan said...

becareful. isabella picked it up from me when i would joke around with josh about it.

Anonymous said...

http://www.365dayz.comOpen365dayz.com is now open. Click http://www.365dayz.com

waltergibson4704 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

Ashley Rabon said...

I had a moment like that with Hannah last night. She and I were having an after dinner treat- Oreos and milk. After she finished her second Oreo, she placed her hand on my arm, looked around to make sure Mommy was nowhere to bee seen, and said, "Mommy only lets me have one cookie, but you always let me have two. I love you Daddy." She played me like a fiddle. Hey! Check out my new blog! http://imfixingahole.blogspot.com/

Dare and Ryan said...

HAHAHA! That's too cute Shannon! Go figure all it would take is an extra oreo, hee hee :)

I love it!

Dare and Ryan said...

or better yet ASHLEY...

So sorry I wasn't paying attention to the Rabon leaving the message! :)