2005/05/05

Odds and Ends

I don't really have anything to blog about so I thought I would post some pictures I have taken over the past few days. I thought they were funny and hopefully you will too.


This is my first homemade mother's day present from Isabella. She made it during story time at the library today.


Maybe this is really dorky but I thought this sheet of stamps was really neat. If you look really close you can see the USA 37 all over the picture. Those are the stamps.


I thought Isa was going to help my fold the laundry but she really wanted to go workout. Here she is trying to put my underwear on her head.


Just when I was going to step in and help her she got them over her head. We fixed them for her.


Then the running shorts. I guess she has seen me get ready for running a lot.

No comments: