2004/11/05

I am Definitely Cursed

I thought that when I stared having knee problems I was cursed but now I know for sure. On Wednesday morning I got up before Isa because I was going to watch our neighbors son while she went to school. He ended up being sick that morning so I had some time to myself. After a few minutes I thought I heard Isabella in her crib so I walked over to the stairs. I stood up a little fast so I leaned on the window for a minute and the next thing I knew I was laying in the floor jerking. Not seizure jerking but kind of like waving my hands and legs around. At first I had no idea what had happened. I thought maybe I had fallen asleep sitting there in the floor and then I remembered where I had really been. It was really freaky and I wasn't sure what to do, I mean I had never fainted before. I got up and called my mom and josh, they both told me to go to the doctor so I called and they worked me in.

apparently I have hypoglycemia and orthostatic hypotension which means I have low blood sugar and low blood pressure. It has only gotten this extreme because of my workout schedule and have been put on a meal plan with three meals and four snacks a day. At first I thought this would be great but after a day and a half of it I can say I am really tired of eating. I have been having trouble on my runs with getting dizzy and sick so this meal plan should take care of that. I'll keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

tike mik said...

They discover that in the dimension in which they now find themselves stranded, they are merely characters in a TV show called 'Red Dwarf'.

watch series free