2008/07/28

nothing much is happening for me but i can't stand to see that old date at the top. i have been getting bigger every day and can't wait to get this baby out. i am in no hurry to have two kids but i feel so uncomfortable that i am getting over that.

we are having a fun long weekend this weekend hanging out with friends in Charlotte. it is nice to see them but it feels painfully hot to me. we are bout to go to the pool which i am very excited about. josh, justin, quentin and lauren are going to the counting crows concert tonight. isa and i can't do the long nights anymore. it should be fun for them though.

i had a great baby shower thrown by my sister katie. she is an amazing cook and the food was soooooooo good. we ended up getting just about everything we needed for the baby. it was really fun. i would post pictures but someone already did.

isa is talking now and i can't think.

6 comments:

Matthew said...

It was a really fun shower. Glad we could be there for it.

Terra said...

thanks for the update- you can still post photos. People actually read your blog =)

Megan said...

i could if i had them.

Melynda said...

Megan!! I am SO sorry I have not called, emailed or contacted you in SO LONG!! It has been a CRAZY couple of months and continues to be so. We are moving on Friday to Arizona so as you know, everything is crazy busy right now. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and love your cute little belly :) I hope you post more pics of your tummy cause all of us that don't get to see you want to see it :) Anyways, I added you to my blog and am sorry it has taken so long to do so. I will call you once we get to AZ and settled in. Good luck with everything.
Melynda

Laura said...

Glad to see a new post:) I wish we were there to see you guys! We kicked out our upstairs neighbors, so now we will wait to get new ones. Nobody can replace you:)

Shiree said...

Where are these photos? I'd like to see them!