2005/03/04

My New Addiction

Hello my name is Megan and I'm addicted to celebrity blogs. My sister Terra recently opened my eyes to a new blog. As a young girl one of my favorite memories is watching start trek the next generation with my dad. I think terra and I were the most excited when it would come on TV. You might think it is a little weird for teen and preteen girls to come running to see a science fiction show
but since I was this preteen girl, let me explain. Wil Wheaton(Wesley Crusher). He was the son of Dr. Beverly Crusher and my favorite character. He was adorable. When the show ended and I knew I would not be seeing him anymore I was pretty upset. I watched the reruns for years afterward but eventually let go. Terra on the other hand, apparently being a more devote fan than I, kept her obsession and found his blog. She sent the link to me and now I am totally hooked. Not only to his blog but to his friend's blogs too. What I like about it is that they are actually updating the site themselves and will respond to your comments. It is really neat to see what these people are really like. Granted most of them are "B" list actors but that is what I love about it. Their lives are still realistic. They talk about their families, pets, pasts, and whatever is happening to them. It's not just about their movies or shows and how famous they are. I just can't get enough.

Josh just put a link to Wil's page on his blog but I'm gonna put one here too. I will also add links to any other blogs I come across that I really like.

WIL IS GOING TO BE ON CSI ON MARCH 10TH AT 9PM SO EVERYBODY WATCH!!!

No comments: