2005/01/21

I'm Still Here......Kind Of

I realized today that it has been over a month since my last post and I can't really think of anything to say. I'm sure someone is thinking that something must have happened to me recently. I'm sorry to say that nothing really has happened to me. It seems all I do is clean, eat and run. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE running, it's just that I realized that it is making me lose my blogging edge. The whole reason I started this thing was to complain about people and or things that annoy me. It is just that I burn so much energy running that I am to tired to notice other people. Well, that is not exactly true. I notice I just don't seem to care long enough to get home and write about it. I'm just baffled by this. Josh tells me a lot how high strung I am when people annoy me so I just always thought I would be. Shouldn't these two aspects of my life be able to shirley well enough that I can do both?



No comments: